I had so much fun working on this layout as you can probably tell! I was inspired by this Aquarium layout on Two Peas, but if you take a peek at it you'll see mine turned out quite different!I printed all the photos I really wanted in a 2"x3" size. Then I cut scraps of paper to represent the size and orientation of each photo. That way I could easily play with the placement before committing to anything.
And when it came time to fill in my journaling block I simply went right here to copy & paste the important parts into my word processor.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Arts Fest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
Great page Andrea! Love to see how it came about :-)
Don't you love scrapping pictures of that format?!
xox
oh wow! good for you. I have not scrapbooked in so long, my poor kids, LOL. Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment