Thursday, March 25, 2010

Geocaching

This was our very first geocaching adventure. We were too excited once we got our GPS to wait for Daddy, but now we are excited to have him join us soon! It is amazing how many geocaches are all around us, even at our favorite parks, which is where we headed first. We found 3 of 3 on our first trek. Everything I know, I learned from geocaching.com.

Cache #1


Cache #2Cache #3

4 comments:

jen@odbt said...

Fun! My kids had a blast doing this at the science museum. Did you leave something behind too?

Patrizzia said...

We went during the summer and it was fun. We however had a heck of a time looking for them. Did you find ones specifically for kids?

Woolverton Girl said...

I'm curious what you guys put in the containers. It sure looks like you guys had fun though!! I'll have to see how hard it is to do that with my phone GPS.

Cindy said...

Andrea you do such a great job with your kids! Love these photos and what a great activity for your kids!