Monday, March 8, 2010

Mixed-Up Mini of 2003

Like many people, I did not start scrapbooking until I had babies. So all my pre-baby photos were still hidden away in the computer. I used this Ali Edward's mixed-up mini idea to quickly toss together all my favorite photos from our first year of marriage... our 1st apt, 1st cars, 1st jobs, our dog as a puppy, our kid-less adventures, etc. For the journaling I simply jotted down the things I remembered as I looked at the photos, each time starting with "Remember..." then just listing the things that came to mind. Example: "Remember... those hideous curtains, the borrowed futon & cheap ent. center, Huey watching out the windows"


There are some pages I didn't get pictures of since they are all double-sided and my camera battery died before I got them all flipped over. There are 30 double-sided pages in all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB!

i love the pic of you two together on the last page with the blue background.

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh Andrea! This is a gem!! Well done!!
It's a wonderful idea...I'd love to see more...
what a wonderful gift you've made for yourself and your family ;-)

Hugs~

Stephanie Smith Trombley said...

this. is. awesome. You totally rock. I need some pointers!