One of our favorite places flooded a few summers ago and just now re-opened. I had been waiting for a nice day to take the kids out there to picnic and explore. Well, I thought it was going to be a nice day just like it had been all week but unfortunately the wind kicked up and the clouds rolled in and it was not the day I had been hoping for. We ate a quick picnic as the wind blew relentlessly in our faces (and even tried to pick up our empty plastic plates) then promptly headed back to the car. Later in the evening the wind had died down and the temp had come up so we went back for the exploring part. We even found a nice green Frisbee to play catch with and spotted the resident herd of deer on the way out.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
At the Lake
Posted by
Andrea
at
6:48 PM
Labels: family fun, nature
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment