I have a nice herb garden outback. It was the first raised bed Dave built and planted when we moved into this house almost 3 years ago. I have some nice mature plants including Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Lemon Thyme, Sage, Rosemary & Lavendar. I don't use them nearly as often as I could so there's more than enough to spare and yesterday we discovered a great use for them.
Yes I Know her shirt is inside-out and backwards... She's also wearing monkey pajama shorts.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
A Good Use for Herbs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
Hi Andrea,
How sweet! and how fortunate you guys are to have all these plants year around!Have you ever tried to include some lavender flowers to the batter of a traditional pound cake ? It's one of my favorite!
Hi again!
To answer your q. yes it's very precise. I use a guillotine for the heavy stuff, the Fiskars is more precise than the guillotine.
Thanks for your interest.
alexox
Post a Comment