On the way to storytime at our new Barnes & Noble we had to wait for a train. It was a tanker train and I've told Cali before that they carry "liquids" she asked "what is a liquid?" so I explained "things like water, juice, milk, and fuel are liquids." So today she decided that the train was on its way to storytime too and said the tanks were full of juice, "the train is bringing juice to storytime for us!"
At storytime we read The Lorax by Dr. Seuss and learned a little about The Lorax Project and that some (maybe all, it wasn't clear) Dr. Seuss books are now printed on recyced paper. Check out the Lorax Project details by clicking here.
Also, you may notice a new feature on my sidebar. I went back and started labeling a lot of my older posts so you'll be able to keep up with my random postings and go back and browse through them while I'm away.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Juice Train & The Lorax Project
Posted by
Andrea
at
11:56 AM
Labels: kid quotes, love the earth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment