Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Make a Book & Water Your Plants

How to make a little book with one sheet of paper. This is amazing, fantastic, so easy and so cool! Thanks to Alexandra S.M. from Art Scrap & More for posting this link to the Hero Arts blog.



Tip that Dave read in a magazine (or somewhere): quickly and easily water your houseplants by placing a few ice cubes on top of the soil. Clever huh?

4 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

Melanie, from the city, tought me that about the ice. So, everytime I finish my drink and have ice left, I dump it in my plants.

Woolverton Girl said...

ps.... i LOVE the book. I watched the video and clicked on your picture to see all the pages. I think I may do that tonight w/ our Schlitterbahn pics. (maybe):)

Lain said...

Very cute! I love that you can water your plants WHILE you are making your mini-book. ;)

alexandra s.m. said...

hey there Andrea!
What a splendid surprise!
I'm so happy you tried the instant book idea, isn't it fab?
Thanks for mentioning my name and blog!
alexox