- Traveling back south was so much faster! Only 11 hours travel time vs. 15 hours heading north. I will NEVER fly to Alaska via Atlanta again. That was ridiculous. I don't recommend taking toddlers on any flight over 3 hours.
- Benadryl really works, I recommend it. I thought some homeopathic stuff would be good enough, it wasn't.
- Of all the little toys, books, coloring books I took for entertainment... Cali's favorite activity was taking care of her baby. A box of Band-Aids, a tiny tube of diaper cream, some Orajel, a travel size baby lotion and she was all set.
- Miracles do happen. Despite having only 35 minutes from touchdown to takeoff in Salt Lake City we all made it to our plane just in time for boarding and even better every single piece of luggage made it too!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
The Journey Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















4 comments:
Woo Hoo!
Welcome Home! We missed you!
Benedryl is a TRAVEL MUST!
btw your comment on my suggestions post made me ROFLMAO!!!! Especially wanting to see my trouble spots and how I fix them!!!
As for time management... as you can tell from where I am, I am in no position to help you!
Post a Comment