Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gingerbread House - Round 2

Poor Diego was up all night with a fever and terrible cough. So as he's sleeping that off today we decided to get out the other gingerbread house. Cali had a lot of fun with this one too. I was glad we had Dave's strong hands to squeeze out all that thick frosting.

Toward the very end she said she was done decorating and spent some time making these "snack treats" for her friends instead. She even told me to wrap one up, put it in a box, and mail it to one of our friends.


Now we just have to keep D's little fingers off of it until after Christmas. He's already been doing some damage to the first one and by damage I mean sneaking off the candy when no one is looking.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's GORGEOUS!!!

Team Manager said...

Wow, you are brave tackling not one, but two gingerbread houses in one season.

I hope D is feeling better.

alexandra s.m. said...

looks great Andrea!