Funny thing is the shoes were all his idea, she's just helping him with the straps. He also likes her sparkly silver ones... or really any shoes for that matter.
I enjoy staying home with my two fun kids: Cali, 5 and Diego, 4. We love cooking, crafts, outdoor adventures, gardening, recycling, and learning new things. I am so proud of my Army Aviator husband and we truly cherish all the time we get to spend with him between his military commitments.
3 comments:
That is just to cute. Cali's shoes on D, and then Cali feeding her baby, that is so her!
You'll have to show Diego his picture in his pretty "pink" shoes when he gets a little older. I'm sure he'll love them!
Funny thing is the shoes were all his idea, she's just helping him with the straps. He also likes her sparkly silver ones... or really any shoes for that matter.
Post a Comment