Just a regular busy day... Took Cali to school, went to Vanessa's to run on her treadmill while the boys played together, got Cali from school then went to lunch at Chic-fil-a since its been raining for days and they really needed to go play
somewhere.

4 comments:
I left the same comment on Vanessa's - "Hooray for chick-fil-A". It's our favorite place to go too. Cute shots!
Looks like you all had a great time. Sometimes we do just need to get out of the house. I'm glad you were able to get together with friends and do that. And mmmmm I'd love a chick fil-A sandwich about right now.
Fun pictures! It's so true, kids need to play and run off all that excess energy. They just leave us exhausted-LOL!
Great idea to run at your friend's house and having the kids play together. Girl time, gym time, and a play date. What else can you ask for?
Post a Comment