On Monday the kids were about to drive me crazy and we'd just been stuck inside for too long. I made an impromptu decision we just had to get out of the house and not to any of the usual places either. We went to a really fun indoor play area and had hours of fun while eating great food too! I even got a few extra hugs out of the deal :)
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
7 of 52
On Monday the kids were about to drive me crazy and we'd just been stuck inside for too long. I made an impromptu decision we just had to get out of the house and not to any of the usual places either. We went to a really fun indoor play area and had hours of fun while eating great food too! I even got a few extra hugs out of the deal :)
Posted by
Andrea
at
7:41 PM
Labels: my life, photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















4 comments:
What a precious and beautiful picture!
( thought you might like this blog => http://craftzine.com/quick/)
xox
Such a sweet picture!
I nominated you for a blog award! It's silly, but fun...check it out:
http://monkeysx4.blogspot.com/2010/02/ive-been-given-blogger-award.html
Great idea Mom and cute shot! I love when doing something unexpected generates so many hugs...plus good food, that is a win win!
You have such a beautiful smile Andrea! Great photo. Super sweet.
Post a Comment