The last three weeks we have had one nice day per week, this week it came on Sunday and it was just a beautiful day. D spent his birthday...
Opening presentsEating a special pancake/muffin breakfast
Playing with all the new toys
Getting good and dirty down by the creek
Lunch, then a Happy Hour treat from Sonic
Rolling in the sand at a park by the lake
Playing outside with all the neighborhood kids
Dinner per his request: shrimp, mashed potatoes and broccoli
Chocolate ice cream with caramel and rainbow sprinkles
A walk to the nearest park
Video call with daddy
and finally bath and bed.
I never bypass naptime but it was so beautiful out that I just couldn't justify driving them home to nap while all that sun was shining. Besides there is a cold front on the way and winter storm advisory already issued for tonight!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Beautiful Day for a Birthday
Posted by
Andrea
at
6:33 PM
Labels: family fun, kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















5 comments:
Naps.. what are those?!? Looks like he had a wonderful full day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Looks like he had a blast!
Send some sun and warmth here!
Good for you taking advantage of the great day. Looks like a great birthday and overall day for you all!
Sounds like you had a fun, busy day!
I hope Diego had a terrific birthday!
I know you made it extra special!
xox
Post a Comment