After enduring another week of wet, cold, and wind (with a threat of snow tossed in) the sun come back out again for our Saturday. I jumped on the chance to go for a run and afterward while I did my stretches while the kids played out front which involved bringing out a pile of blankets and animals. Cali said they were just going to sit and "enjoy the view".... "Mommy, what does 'view' mean?"
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Sunny Saturday
Posted by
Andrea
at
12:33 PM
Labels: photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















5 comments:
That is one great sunny warm view. Send some our way please.
Hi honey,
Glad you had some good weather to run and take pictures. The kiddos look happy to be outside and get some sun. Love you.
Cute pictures! I wish the sun was going to stay longer :(
Love the pictures! Such cute kids!
I can't wait to be able to walk outside barefooted again!
so sweet!
Hope you're well.
Hugs ~
Post a Comment