Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pancake/Muffins

One of those... why didn't I think of that? ideas. Read this in the paper yesterday.

Scoop your usual pancake batter into muffin cups. Bake at 350F 10-15 min.* They don't really brown up like they would on the griddle but taste pretty good just the same. Serve favorite syrup on the side for dipping.

*I used a mini-muffin pan and baked for 10 min.

You could easily make a large batch and freeze them for quick an easy weekday breakfasts.

4 comments:

Patrizzia said...

Duh... I agree with you.. Why didn't I think of that.

Thanks for sharing.

Jessica Ryan said...

I am going to give these a try!!

Woolverton Girl said...

What a great idea! I'll have to try that. Zander LOVES pancakes.

Jessica Ryan said...

these were FABULOUS!!! I used a mini muffin tin -- added 2 very ripe bananas and cooked for 20 minutes... served with bacon. Delish!