WOW! What a difference in just a couple of day! I cant wait for a sunny day here where the kids can go out without a coat. Looks like you guys had a great time!
Wow! Who could think that these 2 pictures were taken the same season let alone the same month or week! You guys look so sweet! It's a great idea to have posted the 2! How about scrapping that hey?!! ;-)
I enjoy staying home with my two fun kids: Cali, 5 and Diego, 4. We love cooking, crafts, outdoor adventures, gardening, recycling, and learning new things. I am so proud of my Army Aviator husband and we truly cherish all the time we get to spend with him between his military commitments.
4 comments:
Love the contrast in your weather and your smiles.
WOW! What a difference in just a couple of day! I cant wait for a sunny day here where the kids can go out without a coat.
Looks like you guys had a great time!
No way! That looks like two different seasons!!! Amazing. Beautiful family as always, that stayed the same.
Wow! Who could think that these 2 pictures were taken the same season let alone the same month or week!
You guys look so sweet! It's a great idea to have posted the 2! How about scrapping that hey?!! ;-)
hugs~
Post a Comment