Tuesday, February 2, 2010

...The Darnedest Things

I'm making lunch, Cali asks from the other room "How do they make noodles?" This is their new thing. Well the last couple months anyway, they both like to spring these "How do they make...?" questions on me. I tell her I'm trying to finish lunch and will tell her all about it when I sit down... She says "That's OK Mommy. We can just ask Daddy. Daddy's know a lot of things. Mommy's only know a little bit."

4 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Hello My Friend ;-)
ARGH>>>>>>the stuff they can come up with!!!!
Something else hey?!
Thanks for the giggle!

xox

Anonymous said...

ahhh...that little stinker...lol
She must be a daddys girl

Carin said...

Ha ha, too funny. Wait till it's the "how do they make babies" question. Your kids are just so darn cute!

jen@odbt said...

Carin's right -- the babies question. That might be one to pass to Daddy too :) I've managed to dodge that one with some simple answers. I don't know how long that's going to last.