Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kodak Customer Service

My fairly new Kodak EasyShare 5100 All-In-One printer had a problem earlier this week. It started printing streaks through my photos which was so not cool. I searched their website for help, it said they would email me with an answer to my problem. They did right away and I followed the helpful instructions but still had the streaks. At the end of the email they said if the problem still existed to give them my address and they'd send a new printhead within 1-2 business days. No charge. Wow! It arrived today and the box also contained two new print cartridges and a sample pack of their photo paper! Just wanted to say yay for good customer service, since its getting harder to find these days.

4 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

That is really no joke!! I went to Circuit City on Monday to get a new laptop, and I have to say they have very bad customer service. Ask me about it later and I'll tell you all about it, but for now, just know I do not recommend them at all!!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

wow, that is awesome and rare, better than the Dairy Queen experience ;)
alexox

Team Manager said...

Isn't it sad that we feel compelled to blog about good customer service? It truly is a testament to how rare it is these days.

I'm glad they stepped up to the plate for ya!

Ron Baird said...

Greetings Andrea/All,

Kodak has strong support teams to make sure you, and all customers, are happy. Printing is a powerful option in todays imaging world and being able to see your photos anywhere you go is as popular as it ever was. I love printing my pictures of my Daughter (a teacher in Boston) and the other living here and going to college. I can share them with friends. Images are really triggers to the mind. They represent the important events of life. When you see these 'triggers' a flood of memories come back to you. So, Kodak wants to be sure you can print those 'triggers.' So, I and others watch for experiences like yours on the web to make sure you are satisfied. We seek out those with issues using our printers so we can help or get them to the same support you found. I am glad to see that you were taken care of quickly and that you are happy. Talk to you soon, Andrea. Ron Baird - the friendly Kodak guy.