Saturday, November 15, 2008

Garage Sale Score

I was just taking the kids to McD's for lunch (I had the house all clean for the baby shower and didn't want to make new messes!) and spotted a garage sale on the way out. I resisted but on the way back I stopped just to peek. Didn't even know I had $15 tucked in my jacket. I haven't worn it since we were in Alaska 2 months ago. I'm glad I stopped because I found this awesome Craftsman tool bench for Diego plus a plastic bag stuffed with Mega Blocks all for $10!


The tools are all ours, the Bob bag is where they were before.

Check out Cali's busted chin, she tripped and landed on it. Poor girl.

He's holding the bolts and trying to shake the bench to death.

Oh look it even has a cupholder!

1 comment:

Woolverton Girl said...

Looks like they are having lots of fun with the workbench. I hope Cali's chin is feeling better. I felt really bad for her :(