My mom just reminded me I hadn't sent any Halloween pics yet. It was the first time since Cali was a newborn that Dave got to be home for trick or treating so that was pretty exciting. We did just a few blocks then came home to pass out our candy. D was a bit confused but figured out to walk up to the people and they'd put candy in his bag, only he'd just keep standing there waiting for more. Cali did a block or two then just wanted to ride in the wagon and didn't care to get any more candy. Fine with me! I think they both had more fun back at the house. Cali was eager to hand out the candy to the other kids and D's buddy Zander had come over to trick or treat with us so they ran around the yard like wild boys roughhousing and laughing hysterically. After we got the kids to bed our neighbor Stephanie came over to sit so we could walk over to our friend's party. We had a great time and Dave even won the prize for "Most Original" costume -- he didn't wear one at all.
She's Hello Kitty but didn't want to wear the ears because "they hurt a little bit".

He loves his hooded frog towel so much he cries when we take it off, so I figured this would be the perfect costume. He says "ERR ERR ERR".
My old standby: high school prom dress and crazy witch hat I found on clearance @ Hallmark 3 years ago. I need to update my accessories for next year though so I don't have to raid Cali's jewelry stash.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Halloween
Posted by
Andrea
at
8:20 PM
Labels: family fun, kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
you guys looked great! Love you hat ;)...Hy Andrea, do you know that I picked you and 7 others ladies as last week's 100th pot winner? Your package is all set to go to Texas, I just need an address!
alexox
I'm jealous of the fact you can still fit into your high school prom dress, lol. Great job on what looks like a super Halloween!
Post a Comment