Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Tree


While Dave was home I thought we should go ahead and get the Christmas tree up for the kids to enjoy rather than wait until he's done with this training to do it. Cali was excited to put the ornaments on as fast as we could hand them to her. She didn't quite get the concept of spreading them out but she did a great job hanging them nonetheless. Now if only I can keep their little hands off of it for the next 25 days. I keep catching Cali telling Diego to touch them and she insists she is "just looking". Oh and let me know what you think of our pipe cleaner chain, I used every one in the pack and we ended up having to remove a couple hundred links for it to fit.

Cali's handiwork:

4 comments:

Team Manager said...

Your kids did a great job. And the chain adds just the right splash of color. Happy Holidays!

Woolverton Girl said...

Love the tree! & the chain is very festive. Zander can't keep his hands off mine either!! He loves to touch the ornaments and keeps asking for more to put up.

alexandra s.m. said...

I love it! how very creative!

Anonymous said...

How creative and pretty!