As a mom of two little messy munchkins I'd have to say my favorite invention right now is the Dust Buster! I realized about 6 months ago that I needed one and wanted to check around garage sales, etc. for a deal. I found one that same weekend: a nice powerful yet small enough to mount on the wall model, brand-new, never opened. I think I paid $25 or $30. Money well spent! I use it multiple times a day, every day. Well I made a pumpkin pie last week and spilled some nutmeg, actually I think it was Cali but either way I sucked it right up in the Dust Buster. Then after two or three uses I figured out why my house smelled like Nutmeg. It wasn't the house, just the Dust Buster because even though I've emptied it 10 times since then there must be some in the filter so now I get a nice little Nutmeg smell every time I use it!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment