
Turns out someone in the Army does have a heart after all. Of all things, they actually decided to send 350 troops home from training in Louisiana (on an 8 hour bus ride) to spend Thanksgiving with their families. For many it would have been their 4th in a row that they had missed. So we were extra thankful to have David home this year when we didn't expect it. And also extremely thankful to our friends Dana & Brian for inviting us over to share their delicious meal.
And just because they are so darn sweet... I was in the other room and heard Cali call "Mommy, come look at my baby!"
Friday, November 28, 2008
Thankful
Posted by
Andrea
at
6:07 PM
Labels: family fun, kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
I'm so happy you could be together!
You guys make one beautiful family!
alexox
I had no idea he came home, but I'm so glad for your guys that you didn't have to miss "ANOTHER" Thanksgiving together, and your smile in that picture says it all:)
Post a Comment