Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Should've Known


Cali isn't one to ask to ride her trike all that often, but she wanted to today. With one exception: she wanted to hold Baby Cali. Well I had a hard time convincing her she couldn't ride and hold her in her arms at the same time. She tried it and figured out for herself it didn't work. Then she was willing to let me show her this option. She rode 2/3 of a block after that. I should've known. Anything that involves her babies makes her completely happy.


Diego along for the ride in the wagon. Cali says she is going to save the tricycle for him when she gets a new bike.

1 comment:

Woolverton Girl said...

Zander wanted to ride his today too! But, he didn't decide this until about 7 pm so it was dark outside and he could only ride in front of our house.