Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cali's Art



I have a little clothesline on the wall I clip the kids' art to and it was about 5 layers deep so I cleared it off, tossed a bunch, and scanned my favorites for posterity's sake. I think 3 is such a fun age, I really enjoy seeing Cali's creativity and imagination run wild. I just have to say the "Brain" picture is definitely my favorite when I asked her what that was on our heads she said "those are your big brains mommy." What a sweet girl : )

3 comments:

Midwest Miscellany said...

I love the art work you do with her! She's really doing great, way ahead of Kate, who still is majorly into just enjoying moving the markers, paint brush, pencils, crayons or fingers around.

alexandra s.m. said...

What a great idea this slide show is! I can sense a mini coming...?!
I love her self-portrait with the earrings! SWEET!

Anonymous said...

what a great slideshow!!! She does great art work!!!