Friday, January 23, 2009

FTF

Time for a few of my "Favorite Things" ...


1. Clif Kids Twisted Fruit Ropes - I stumbled on these at Wal-Mart the other day. They have an incredible amount of vitamins, only 9g sugar, no artificial sweetners, colors, or preservatives and are made with USDA Organic fruit. The kids both agree they taste like candy. If you're interested stock up at Amazon.com - get the 24 ct. box and subscribe to have it sent as you need it for only $13.82. That comes out to about $0.57 per snack.


2. Wii Fit - We invested in this "game" last weekend and I've used it every day since. There is such a variety of exercises, yoga poses, aerobics, and balance games it'd be hard to get bored. You also do a body test every day which keeps track of your weight & BMI and charts your progress. I'm happy to report that my chart shows a steady down-trend. Its so much fun I usually do up to 45 minutes at a time and still don't want to quit. I ended up with every muscle in my body being sore too.


3. Special K2O Protein Water - If you've ever been on a diet/exercise plan and ended up hungry try this out. Just mix it in your water bottle and get 5g protein and 5g fiber, which will help you feel full longer. It also has a nice sweet flavor to help out your sweet tooth.

5 comments:

Rob said...

My birthday today and just browsing around. Listened to your song. Really enjoyed it on this cold winter day. Here in NH, fixing chicken and baking bread after a long walk in the woods with the dog. Took pictures of everything, squirrel in the snow, the snow plow, the bread, the rolls, and the chicken cacciatore. (I don't know how this works but it is on http://food-art.blogspot.com/

Woolverton Girl said...

I really want a Wii Fit now! I'll have to convince Jason I need one :)

Tiffany said...

Wii Fit is quite popular on FTF this week! Good stuff, fo sho!

XO
Tiff

alexandra s.m. said...

Hi Andrea!
I've heard about this WII FIT...it'sounds really great!

Rob said...

Thanks for letting me know.