Growing up I had this one friend named Taneka, she is the one friend I have known the longest which is saying a lot since my dad was in the Air Force and even though we got to stay at one base for 11 years other friends still had to come and go. Anyway I had this friend Taneka since Kindergarten we were good friends and spent a lot of time together. I really can't remember how old we were but one year she told me that she was born on a leap-year so she only has her birthday every four years and her REAL birthday is on June 31st. She just celebrates on July 1st the other years. So that stuck with me for awhile, until one day I learned that leap year in fact has nothing to do with July but instead gives us a February 29th every four years. I don't know where she came up with the June 31st idea but I still think its pretty funny.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment