I just came across this great idea to do a New Year's Interview with your kids every year. Make sure you keep them somewhere special so they can always go back and read their past years too. Here is the link to the article. And while I'm here I'll go ahead and post my own answers...
Favorites:
cereal - Strawberry Chex
vegetable - roasted broccoli
drink - water
toy - Wii
TV Show - Ghost Hunters
game - Animal Crossing (on Wii)
book - Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver
restaurant - new Mexican place in Waco I don't even know the name
holiday - Christmas
animal - Elephant
If you could change your name, what would you choose?
Rainbow Brite... jk I like my name
What do you love about each person in our family?
David - he is very helpful around the house, provides for us, is always happy and laidback, makes me laugh, is a wonderful Daddy & husband
Cali - she is so helpful and kind and caring and silly and creative, i love her wild imagination and her insatiable curiosity about the world
Diego - he's so adorable and mischievious at the same time, he's so hilarious he makes himself laugh, he's fearless and always happy and loving, he's highly entertaining and loves to laugh
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Disney!!
What are some of your wishes for this year? To enjoy our time with Dave while he's home, creating fun memories for the kids and that he comes home quickly and safely from Iraq for the second time.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
New Year's Interviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
I saw this this morning...on The Crafty Crow if I remember correctly!
Thanks for sharing!
alexox
That's a great idea! I don't think I can answer all of those questions for Zander, but I will do the ones I know.
Post a Comment