

*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.





















8 comments:
You are doing such a great job getting pictures for this challenge! I have yet to try the self timer, but one of these days I am going to have to give it a go!
Super Mom - yeah! Love that shot. Looks like a fun day.
I wonder if anyone will recognize me when they look at your pictures. You got a lot of good ones this week. I'm sure Dave loves seeing them all, even the ones where D is standing in front of the camera. :)
Great pictures! I love "in the moment" shots!
Good ones. We have to get creative to get in these pictures, don't we? Fun that you and your IRL friend are doing this together!
Trying to catch up on these 52 weeks posts, my computer is being a pain trying to follow the links.
I've found the self timer button now, but can't figure out how to activate it. Do ya suppose I should read my manuel? LOL!
Hey there!
Thanks so much for stopping by. What an adorable family you have!!!
Hope to be back by again soon!
I was just looking through all your recent posts. I'm so sorry I missed some of these. With Mr. Linky being down temporarily last Thursday, I guess I didn't get to everyone. You have some wonderful pictures here. Great job using the self timer and a great tutorial on the other post too. GREAT JOB!
Post a Comment