Looks like fun, but I probably get the "Worst Mom of the Year" Award because I rarely let my kids play with chalk. Ugh. Just writing that word makes chills run down my spine. I can NOT stand the feeling and texture of chalk. And I was even a teacher. Thank goodness I taught in a school with all white boards. :)
So cute! For some reason my kids never use the chalk on the sidewalk. It always ends up on the sliding glass door, the play house, the patio furniture, etc. I've started referring to my boys as "my little graffiti artists!"
I enjoy staying home with my two fun kids: Cali, 5 and Diego, 4. We love cooking, crafts, outdoor adventures, gardening, recycling, and learning new things. I am so proud of my Army Aviator husband and we truly cherish all the time we get to spend with him between his military commitments.
6 comments:
Looks like a bad case of chalk dust :) My kids do the same thing. Why?
Sidewalk chalk is always fun! We still didn't get out the water stuff. I was just too busy today.
Good times, chalk and the side walk! I like the pic of Cali she looks so relaxed:)
Looks like fun, but I probably get the "Worst Mom of the Year" Award because I rarely let my kids play with chalk. Ugh. Just writing that word makes chills run down my spine. I can NOT stand the feeling and texture of chalk. And I was even a teacher. Thank goodness I taught in a school with all white boards. :)
So cute! For some reason my kids never use the chalk on the sidewalk. It always ends up on the sliding glass door, the play house, the patio furniture, etc. I've started referring to my boys as "my little graffiti artists!"
Sidewalk chalk is a lot of fun. I hope you have a great weekend and a Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment