I know I've mentioned this site before, but I am always inspired by it. After putting the kids to bed tonight I realized I had already cleaned up all our crafts from today and even the kitchen was taken care of... I was actually bored for a minute until I realized it meant I had time to scrapbook. Check out the inspiration at http://www.pencillines.com and let me know what you think and which sketch inspired you.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Pencil Lines Sketch #136
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















6 comments:
That is such a sweet picture. I think we all have similar ones of our husband snoozing with the kids. Love the simplicity of the layout, keeping the photo as the main focus. Well done!
Glad you had some time to scrapbook. That's one of my favorite pictures you've taken.
lovely photo!
Thankyou for joining Pencil Lines this week.
If you ahvnt already please email your layout to the readers agllery at
pencillinesketches@googlemail.com
Anna x
Great job! so glad you had time to scapbook. I will have to head over and check it out, thanks =)
I went back several posts and I'm sorry I missed your 52 Weeks pic, Mr. Linky was not nice last Thursday. I enjoyed all your posts, you are doing a great job.
Hi Andrea,
i love your page!
I'm off to check Pencil Lines, I haven't been there in ages!
Thank You!!
xox
Post a Comment