Monday, May 4, 2009

Hats



She happened to look up at the blog as I was checking to see this week's theme. She saw the photo by this week's guest judge and said "I have a hat like that!" Next thing I knew she had it on, and as we went out to play she put on her coat and boots too. It was 78 and sunny, but hey it gave me a good opportunity for a new "Hat" shot.

She is saying "Come on in, Mommy"

Remember to stop by the iheartfaces blog to see all the other great "Hat" entries this week.

6 comments:

Carmen said...

She is beautiful...

Jaime said...

Too cute!!

jen@odbt said...

Cute capture. At least you have yourself a willing model. My kids run away from me.

Marie said...

I LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so beauitiful, I love my granddaughter!

AJ said...

Lovely image!