Scene 1
Anyone who knows me well knows I talk to myself, probably more than the average person. I tend to have conversations with real people who aren't actually there at the time. So driving in the car this week I get off the phone then start talking again as if to the same person. From the back seat I get "Mommy, are you talking to YOURSELF!?" with half a laugh as in disbelief. I just laughed too and said, "Yes, Cali I was." Next day, same thing, same question from Cali and me again shaking my head and having to admit that "Yes Cali, I was talking to MYSELF."
Scene 2
Doing something in the kitchen, I can't remember what. Cali comes up and says "Mommy you should take a picture of that and put it on your blog for Daddy to see." What?? I had no idea she knew about my blog, much less the word "blog," I guess she just picked it up from an overheard conversation... well now that I think of it I must have been talking to myself about the blog at some point or another.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Little Miss Observant
Posted by
Andrea
at
12:00 PM
Labels: kid quotes, my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















6 comments:
They are ALWAYS listening, those little ears, then they become teenagers and don't seem to hear a single thing you say.
That's just to funny!
I'm going to have to show you my t-shirt that says, "I'm Blogging this"
Kids know so much these days. My almost 4 y.o. knows pause, dvr, blog, etc. Pretty soon he'll be texting before me.
Yup, you're gonna have to watch what you say....to yourself ;)
Thanks for the giggle Andrea! As I always say" kids are like sponges!" ;-)
xox
Post a Comment