Very nice! I would've partcipated in the online crop, but I was at the movies with Jason last night. It was nice to get out of the house without the kids!!
I enjoy staying home with my two fun kids: Cali, 5 and Diego, 4. We love cooking, crafts, outdoor adventures, gardening, recycling, and learning new things. I am so proud of my Army Aviator husband and we truly cherish all the time we get to spend with him between his military commitments.
3 comments:
Hi baby,
Thanks for the wonderful page dedicated to me. You are so sweet. I love your creativity and thanks for the birthday wishes.
Love you hubby,
Davey
Very nice! I would've partcipated in the online crop, but I was at the movies with Jason last night. It was nice to get out of the house without the kids!!
Oh I love this Andrea! So much love!
Happy birthday to your perfect man! ( I had to laugh at "put the seat down"! )
xox
Post a Comment