Wednesday, May 13, 2009

10 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

A few pics from Mother's Day when I decided to jump in the pool with them to cool off and play for a change instead of doing the never-ending chores.


On Monday we went to Vanessa's property and she took a couple pictures for me. Isn't the first one just pitiful? He had gotten water up his nose. Then he cheered up and was trying to "get" me.


*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

15 comments:

More Than Words said...

How cute are you!!!

And lol about your son!! Aww!

Darcie said...

awww...what we will not do for our little ones. Looks like you had a special mothers day!

Robyn said...

Poor lil guy, but great pictures!

Woolverton Girl said...

I love your pool shots! It's great that you can use the timer. I should try that more often. Most of my pictures are staged and not in action. I like that yours are all full of fun activities.

Kate said...

Sometimes we just need to leave everything and go play, huh?!?
I love all of these pictures...and it looks so nice out!!! I can't wait until we can take our kiddie pool out and play.

Carin said...

Great pictures, Andrea! I like the contrast in D's expressions. the first one he has the best smile and the second is the complete opposite ( I don't blame him, water in the nose is awful).

You're a great mom the way you play with your kids! Great job!

jen@odbt said...

I'd pick playing any day over chores - how much fun did you have? Love the shots of your son trying to get you. Kids get over things so quickly.

Anonymous said...

Oh fun! I wish it was warm enough here to go swimming.

Kat said...

This looks like fun. Too cold to swim here yet...for another month or so. We look forward to it, though. I also like that you took a real shot with your son crying and all...that's what life is really like.

Bran said...

awwww... his frown makes me what to pout.

Aren't the moments that we push everything else aside just so we can play with the kiddos always the best?!

Shasta said...

I just love these pictures! It looks like you all were having so much fun! What a fun mom you are to get in the kiddy pool with them, I would totally do that too!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Love that bottom photo! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Clair said...

I love the last photo, there is so much love in them.

Anonymous said...

Good ol' summertime fun. I love the natural photos... your smile in the last picture says it all.

Kristin said...

Fun Photos!
I enjoyed looking around your blog and look forward to being able to steal a few minutes soon to read more - esp. your scrapping posts....see you soon!