I recently won a new photo-editing program through the iheartfaces blog, called Aurora. I was hooked from my 7-day free trial and really excited that I won a free copy. Although, I would have easily paid the $19.99 for it.
Aurora is used to "relight" your photos in a quick, easy way. You can adjust the lighting, color warmth, color strength, crispness, convert to black & white or other tints, and of course fix red eye or crop & straighten. It only take a few clicks of the mouse because Aurora shows you a range of changes and you simply click on the one that looks best to you. It always saves your file with an "au" extension rather than replacing your original. When you're done you can print, email, or publish straight to Facebook, Picasa, flickr, etc.
Check their website at http://www.lightcrafts.com to learn more and see exactly how the program looks and works or start a free 7-day trial.

























2 comments:
Congrats on your win! That is a pretty cool program.
I'm glad you like it. It seems pretty similar to Picasa. Your pictures look good with the changes you made. Great Job.
Post a Comment