Monday, May 11, 2009

Laughter



I have tens of thousands of photos, I didn't know how I would search them all to find a good one of laughter. Luckily I was flipping through my Fall '08 Alaska Visit scrapbook and remembered this is one of my all time favorite shots of Cali. She had just finished her first 4-wheeler ride with Daddy. She had the most excited, squeal-y, giggly laugh ever! I love that I caught that excitement in this shot.


Be sure to stop by the iheartfaces blog to see all the other beautiful "Laughter" shots this week.

9 comments:

Midwest Miscellany said...

Very Cute, I love the way her hair flows to match her shirt!

Marie said...

You can see the laughter in her eyes...beautiful

jen@odbt said...

That is a great capture. She looks like she can't wait to tell you all about the ride.

Woolverton Girl said...

She looks so pretty in that picture! I love the way her hair is blowing in the wind.

Karli said...

She looks happy and loved! Great photo!

lislynn said...

Quite lovely...

Team Manager said...

Great shot! She could be advertising for shampoo or something with how great her hair looks!

alexandra s.m. said...

BEAUTIFUL!!
xox

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome picture...love it.

Dave