Another one of our friend's is moving away this week and I wanted to make a little scrapbook for their daughter, who is one of Cali's best friends. I didn't do much planning ahead so I had to do this one on the fly. I grabbed a shoe box, cut off the bottom and folded it in half to form the cover, cut & folded cardstock to fit inside, then sewed it down the center to bind it and added a strip of Mavalus tape* for extra security.

I also made her one of these treasure bottles for her travels. You can find the directions from Familyfun.com by clicking here.
*Mavalus tape is this great new tape I found out my local school supply store. Our house has VERY textured walls and its difficult to stick posters, etc. to it so they recommended this when I bought Cali's calendar. Sticks to anything, and won't pull the paint off the wall either!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Crafty Gifts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment