Usually I don't care and don't bother to keep up much of a beauty routine, but this seems simple enough. I know my heels are just dry and cracked like crazy since I never ever wear shoes or socks here in Texas. Maybe in January but thats it. Or if I'm going for a walk/jog/run. Either way here's the idea... When you get out of the shower/bath slather some good rich lotion or cream on your heels then put on socks for a while. I tried it this morning and it was no big deal to put on the lotion then wear some socks around while I got us all ready to head out for the morning. Now if I only I can remember to do it a couple more times a week maybe my feet won't feel like alligator paws.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment