Saturday, June 14, 2008

Crayons Melt

Don't leave crayons in the car when its 90+ outside - they melt. Luckily it was just one (although I didn't search around for others and there very well could be others) and it was just inside C's carseat pocket. The melted part that was stuck in the pocket cooled off from the A/C and I was able to pick it out in one chunk when we got home. It got a little crayon goo on some of her little trinkets that were in the pocket, but it all washed off fine. I'm from Alaska, I don't think of things like this. We worried about what things would freeze if left in the car too long. One of those is bananas: they turn black.

1 comment:

Woolverton Girl said...

Don't leave Gumy Bears in the car either. Jason bought me some for Mother's Day & left them in the car so I wouldn't find them. When Mother's Day came around, they were a big sheet of gummy instead of little bears. LOL!!