D has made it home safe and sound from his cross-country flight. Now that I have my camera back here are the promised photos of my recent scrapbooking with the 6-slot 4x6 page protectors. Enjoy...
YOUR PAGES LOOK GREAT! I LOVE THE MIX OF SIZES AS WELL, IT REMINDS ME OF WHAT ALI EDWARDS DOES, YOU'RE PROBABLY FAMILIAR W. HER BLOG,IT'S A GREAT SOURCE OF INSPIRATION!
I enjoy staying home with my two fun kids: Cali, 5 and Diego, 4. We love cooking, crafts, outdoor adventures, gardening, recycling, and learning new things. I am so proud of my Army Aviator husband and we truly cherish all the time we get to spend with him between his military commitments.
1 comment:
HI ANDREA,
YOUR PAGES LOOK GREAT!
I LOVE THE MIX OF SIZES AS WELL, IT REMINDS ME OF WHAT ALI EDWARDS DOES, YOU'RE PROBABLY FAMILIAR W. HER BLOG,IT'S A GREAT SOURCE OF INSPIRATION!
THANKS FOR SHARING,
ALEXANDRA
Post a Comment