Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

Dave did a great job of capturing my photo this week. We spent a beautiful evening at the lake "fishing." I love nature, I love the outdoors, I love sharing these types of experiences with my kids. I love that I have it on film to keep forever. This is only the second time we've taken them fishing.

*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

18 comments:

Robyn said...

Exellent picture! I Love fishing also!

Gill said...

Great pics - love the kids fishing rods - very cool.

Darcie said...

What special memories to capture for the 52 week challenge. Looked like a fun time.

Kate said...

I loved looking at your pictures. We hope to take the kids fishing soon as well. It is so fun to see all of these new blogs. I feel like I know everyone! :)
I loved looking at your blog as well. Maybe someday we will actually meet. Until then, I look forward to seeing next weeks pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

These are really great pictures and I love fishing. You have a great blog and it's great to see a fellow Texan on here, if you don't mind I am going to be one of your followers!

Woolverton Girl said...

Those are great. I wanted to take Zander fishing, and Jason thinks he is still too young. I'll have to show him your pictures!!

Shasta said...

It looks like you all are having a great time, I bet the kids just loved it!! My boys have those cute little fishing rods too!

Kim said...

Fun memories of fishing is always the best in any weather. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Carin said...

Great picture, you sure captured a wonderful childhood moment! What a fun, fun time!

Jen Milne said...

Hi! I just love your pics :-) What a wonderful memory to catch.

Anonymous said...

Very fun pictures. I can't wait for it to warm up so I can go fishing.

jen@odbt said...

Great pictures of doing & sharing something you love with your kids. Your daughter looks like a natural.

Anonymous said...

These photos are great - looks like such a fun time!

Lori said...

How much fun!!! That looks very fun fishing..

The J's said...

These are very awesome. It's "easy" just to take a picture, but harder for me to have a picture really interacting with my kids!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great pics of what looks like a fun family day!

And that's too funny about Halloween costumes...the year before my boys were Diego and Baby Jaguar. I was going to go as Alicia but I spent too much time making their costumes and didn't have any left for me!

chelle said...

I am doing this challenge also and loving it. This is such a cute photo of you and the kids fishing! Thanks for playing. m

McCrakensx4 said...

Great pics! How fun to go fishing with the fam...great memories!