The downside is my Kodak 5100 AiO is acting up again. It did this before, I followed all the trouble-shooting guides over at kodak.com and in the end I emailed to tell them that the problem was not fixed. Without another question they mailed me a brand new printhead, no charge. The problem was fixed. Again, I install a new color cartridge and the pictures print with lines all across them. I do a calibration and clean the printheads. The pictures are still stripey and now they're pink too. I do the trouble-shoot again and after answering "no" to all the questions of "did that help?" it gives me a case number and the 800-number for support. After confirming all my contact info and briefly describing the problem and telling them it has happened before, the nice man tells me they will send me not only a new printhead but a whole new printer... no charge! It will arrive in 3-5 business days. I just have to return the other one (with the included mailing label). If you EVER have ANY problem with a Kodak product, don't hesitate to call. Their customer services is amazing!
In other news... D pushed my keyboard off the desk and we're now missing the number "two".
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Kodak Customer Service
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment