ETA: So sorry to my friends who tried this and were only able to get 20% off. I'm not sure what the deal was. Apparently a few people got the free book but others only the 20% off. Maybe the offer will come up again for everyone else next time they do it.
Quick, go over to Shutterfly.com and create your FREE 8x8 20 page Photobook. Offer expires March 10 so you only have today and tomorrow. Enter coupon code PHOTOBOOKS at checkout. You do have to pay shipping but the book is a $29.99 value and after you enter the code it comes out to only $8.65 for shipping & tax.
I completed this one in under 2 hours, including uploading the photos to their site.
View Project at Shutterfly
Monday, March 9, 2009
FREE PHOTOBOOK
Posted by
Andrea
at
11:04 AM
Labels: deals, photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















5 comments:
Thanks for sharing this. I hope to take advantage of this. Your book turned out great!
Wow! I love how you posted the book here. It looks great I can't wait for it to get here so I can see it.
I love the book you created it looks awesome! Thanks for blogging about the great offer, I'm going to do mine tonight:)
Well, I made my book. It took me about 3 hours to do so. I added it to my cart and put in the special code, and it would not let me use it. It gave me 20% off which was only 7 dollars, not even enough to cover the shipping, so I did not get mine. :(
I tried to order my book too and got the 20% discount and free shipping but not the free book. Kind of bumming but still ordered it any way. I know we'll enjoy having it.
Post a Comment