Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Don't Try This at Home

Coming in the door, carrying a bag full of library books, my new bigger purse, 3 Target bags, talking on the phone and ushering the kids in from behind me. Dropped a few things, including a bottle of wine... right on my toe. Luckily the wine was double wrapped in the Target bags, but the bottle broke and my toe nearly did too. Ouch.

5 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

OH NO!! I hope your toe is ok!
I think Moms need more arms, we always get stuck holding everything!

Jess said...

WOW! I really like the looks of your blog:) Sorry to hear about the wine, hope you had a back up and I sure hope your toe is ok.

Team Manager said...

That hurts just reading about it.

alexandra s.m. said...

ouch! sorry to hear that!
alexox

jen@odbt said...

Oh no for the wine but I'm glad your toe is ok.