Saturday, March 28, 2009

Half the Fun

I've learned that half the fun of camping is just getting ready! We are taking the kids on their first ever camping trip and they couldn't be more excited. Dave got the tent from the attic and set it up to make sure its all OK. Diego was leaping up and down yelling "Tent! Tent!" Cali keeps saying that "We get to stay out there all night long, even when its dark!" Sure its a lot of work too, getting all the gear, the clothes, the food ready, but if they're half as excited about it once we get there I'm sure we'll all have a great time. Wish us luck and I'll be back with pictures soon.

ETA
We're keeping the details of the park a secret from the kids but this is where we're going!

4 comments:

Team Manager said...

Sounds like an awesome family adventure. I hope all goes well. Be sure to let us know where you went, as well.

Tracy Morris said...

I'm so happy you are going there! I hope you love it as much as we did...I can't wait to hear all about it! Have an awesome time!

Jess said...

How exciting, I'm excited for you guys, be safe and have lots of fun. The place you guys are going looks like the kids are going to love it!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

I'm very happy for you guys! I can already imagine the level of excitment and Diego's face when he sees some Dino.!

xox