
I saw this over at Jen's "Our Daily Big Top" and wanted to join in. It's so true probably for ALL of us Mom's. We are so often the ones taking the pictures we forget to get in them! Carin over at "Forever in Blue Jeans" came up with this challenge to post at least one picture a week of yourself with your kids. Now when the kids look back at the photo albums and/or scrapbooks they won't have to wonder "Where's Mom?" I hope this really inspires everyone to jump on the other side of the camera more often. I know especially when our husbands are gone we probably don't show up in those photos often enough. So start thinking about it, remember to hand the camera over to someone else, or at least figure out your timer settings and post your photo this Thursday.




















2 comments:
Great Idea, maybe I'll join in. My husband is always here, and I still am in like no pictures unless I take them myself.
Hi Andrea!
So So true!
Great post!
alexox
Post a Comment