9 Chinooks flying in formation. Not something you get to see every day. Actually we won't see any of them for quite awhile since these birds are all headed to Iraq for the next year.
Just after I shut off the video Cali asked "Mommy do you think Daddy could hear us?" He told me he was flying the one second from the back.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Daddy! Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















6 comments:
OMG this is sweet and so so sad all at the same time. We hated when our Daddy was in Iraq..but very cool that you got your own little fly past ;)
Great vid.
I got huge goosebumps. Thanks for visiting me!
Now that is cool, I love hearing the kids on the video, you all must be so proud of him!
This is so cool! We live in AZ close to Luke AF base and today they were practicing for Luke Air Days...very neat to watch them doing all the stunts! Hope yours stays safe.
Cali is so cute! I'd be lying if I said this video didn't make me a little bit happy (because that means the 4id is coming home soon)...but I actually think it makes me more sad. Sorry this is coming up for you guys...again!
very cool and very sweet!
Post a Comment