Dave again did a great job remembering to get pictures of me this week. These are both from Saturday. In the morning we went to a nearby train station for their monthly "Family Day." The kids were checking out the wheat. I went over to make sure D wasn't just throwing it all on the ground. That's me with the backpack.

That evening we went for another "fishing" trip. This time it was to a creek at one of our favorite parks. We played on the playground and had a picnic dinner before we went down to the creek. Turned out wading in the water was much more fun than fishing this time. The water was nice and warm, nothing like the creeks I grew up with in Alaska!

*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.





















22 comments:
So much fun! I'm still thinking that any water this time of year must be cold, but after Alaska I bet everything is warmer to you now =)
As per your comment on my blog, it's so hard when hubby is gone, how much longer do you have together?
what great and fun pictures you shared with us this week. I love the last one in the water.
Love the second pic!! hehe. Great pics and memories.
I cannot tell you how much fun that creek looks. Your husband did a great job capturing you this week. Hopping on as a follower too.
That sounds like a wonderful day! So glad you captured it in pictures with you in them!
I love the picture of you and Diego, where are all these places??! You need to share with me.
These are great! Very fun pictures, memories made together!
OH I love Thursdays now! These pictures are great, and what fun memories to capture. I now have my husband trained to take my picture every once in awhile too. :)
I think this challenge is good for not only me, but him too!
Fun picture!
I don't know where you live but I'm super jealous, shorts, warm water?? I want that right now!!
The picture are both so good! Love the interaction with you and the kids!
Great pictures - love the second one in the water - so much fun!
Your pictures make me anxious for camping season. For us, it is right around the corner. My husband and youngest son are oging fishing on Saturday to Sunday on Catalina Island. I'm going to show him these photos and it will definitley psyche him up!
how fun!! wish i was in that creek right now!!!
Great pics! That water looks so inviting. Much better than the weather we're having.
So much fun! Love the one of you and your little one wading in the water!
Oh, what fun!!! Great memories in the making!
I think Carin said your hubby is military-I can only imagine what you all must be going through-our ordeal seems so selfish when I talk to you!!
From me to YOU and YOUR HUSBAND-THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO!!!
Lineman at forever in blue jeans
BTW-Great pics!
Just from seeing these photos and reading this post, I think we would be friends if we lived next door to each other. m
Great pics of you! I love the one of you and your son at the creek!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Looks so inviting Andrea!
Great job on being on the pictures! Keep it up!
xox
What great photos - I wish it was warm enough here to play in the water. Thanks for stopping by my blog...my husband is from Minnesota so he makes sure the kids are exposed to hockey! It is hard to find around here, though.
Hi again!
Well, I did it! Thanks to you I decided to give this great challenge a go! Thank you for inspiring me!
xox
[asm]
Post a Comment