Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New & Improved

Dave discovered a "new" park on his way home from work today. Its actually an existing park area but they just tore down the very outdated metal playscapes and put up a big, brand-new playscape. We surprised the kids with a trip there after dinner this evening. It had some fun new features I've never seen before like a spinning flower cup, a bouncing stool, and a tricky climbing section for older kids. Cali can't wait to go back, she said "I loved that surprise, lets go back in the morning!"

5 comments:

Team Manager said...

When you get a chance will you email me the location? I am always on the lookout for "new" playgrounds.

Midwest Miscellany said...

That does look like fun. Great photos!

Honey Mommy said...

What a fun looking park! We could sure use some place fun to play close by! Too bad the weather has been super-yucky this week.

jen@odbt said...

I love when we find new parks too. That shot of your son in that seat/bowl is adorable.

Tracy Morris said...

I'd like to know where it is too!